Cam Jackson

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Cam Jackson

Postby Retiredterrier on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:23 pm

This is a big award on a national scale. http://athletics.wofford.edu/news/2017/ ... -week.aspx
Retiredterrier
True Terrier Fan

Re: Cam Jackson

Postby woffordgrad94 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Congartulations to Cam. He has a chance to be a real beast for us inside during SoCon play, much like a Noah Dahlman or a Tim Johnson, if he can stay on the court by keeping healthy and out of foul trouble. I think he can have a big say in whether we return to the Dance or not...of course other things have to fall into place too for that to happen.
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby boulder3m on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Big award for Cam and one that perhaps can move him to achieve more. There is no doubt that Cam has the ability, but his work ethic hasn't been anywhere near that of Dahlman or Johnson. It's up to Cam to decide if he will be the force we need in the post or continue to fill space and commit thoughtless and needless fouls. If he will commit to being what he could be on the court our team will be a contender in what is shaping up to be a basketball league not dissimilar from the SoCon in football. There are about five teams that have shown themselves to be strong against some tough outside opponents. Cam, are you reading this?
boulder3m
True Terrier Fan

Postby lawdog on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Going back through the game video, Cam played with such great focus and confidence! His numbers were most impressive ,,, very deserving of the award. I suspect we will see more of this caliber performance, not only from Cam but also from the team. When each player plays well, it also gives others more opportunities ... synergy.
lawdog
True Terrier Fan

Return to Men's Basketball