New Wofford Podcast "Short Haired Dog"

Southern Conference Champions - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017
FCS Playoffs - 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

New Wofford Podcast "Short Haired Dog"

Postby SHDPodcast on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Hey guys, although a new member of the message board I've been a reader and follower for a number of years now. There's always a lot of great takes, opinions, recruiting analysis, and inside information. That being said, I know there are many die hard Terrier fans on this board and I wanted to let everyone know that my brother and I have started a podcast 100% dedicated to Wofford Athletics. The Podcast is called "The Short-Haired Dog" and it can be found on the Apple Podcasts App as well as SoundCloud (I will drop links at the end of this post). We would love to get some of you guys' feedback as well as recommendations for upcoming episodes. Also, if you would like to appear on, or contribute to the show in any way feel free to contact us directly on Twitter or Facebook or feel free to DM or email me. The Terriers don't get the love around the Upstate like they should and we have had this in the works for some time now to try and get the word out. Like I stated before, I know this is the place to reach the diehard fans and I wanted to make everyone on here aware with the hopes of making this podcast something special. Any input, feedback, or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! GO TERRIERS

https://soundcloud.com/user-469516941/episode-1-not-your-parents-terriers

SoundCloud: The Short-Haired Dog Podcast
Apple Podcast App: The Short-Haired Dog Podcast
Twitter: @ShortHairedDog
Facebook: The Short-Haired Dog
SHDPodcast
Terrier Pup

Re: New Wofford Podcast "Short Haired Dog"

Postby youngterrier on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:36 pm

subscribed/followed
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Great job. I love it. Keep up the good work......GReat hearing and seeing the Wofford Brand being pushed and celebrated.
19TERRIER19
True Terrier Fan

Postby Retiredterrier on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Good stuff. I enjoyed listening. You mentioned that you invite anybody to be a guest on the show. That is a great idea especially ex players and coaches as well. I look forward to listening to more of your podcasts
Retiredterrier
True Terrier Fan

Postby Eric Deutsch on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:08 pm

I subscribed and am looking forward to listening when the kids let me. Thanks for making this!
Eric Deutsch
Junior Terrier

Postby wocomouth on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:49 am

Get our radio guys on as often as you can. Hauser and Henson know Wofford athletics as well as anyone.
wocomouth
True Terrier Fan

Postby SHDPodcast on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:07 am

We've had a great response to the first episode. We hope its the first of many. We've already had some people request to be on the show and we will start working on lining some of those up here in the near future. We are planning on recording Episode 2 some time here in the next few days. We definitely have a lot to discuss and analyze. Feel free to let me know any more suggestions, reviews, or recommendations regarding the show. Thanks again for all of the positive comments and reviews. GO TERRIERS
SHDPodcast
Terrier Pup

Return to Football