Southern Conference Champions - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017
FCS Playoffs - 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016, 2017

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Postby Terriertime on Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:04 am

Terriertime

Postby blue on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:16 am

BossTerrier wrote:I would turn around too.

A dry county where the best restaurant is Ryan's...not exactly the way I'd want to spend my college days.

Shows how little you know about the 'boro. Now run over to Beacon and get yourself a grease fix at the best that the 'burg has to offer.
blue

Postby BossTerrier on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:48 am

blue wrote:
BossTerrier wrote:I would turn around too.

A dry county where the best restaurant is Ryan's...not exactly the way I'd want to spend my college days.

Shows how little you know about the 'boro. Now run over to Beacon and get yourself a grease fix at the best that the 'burg has to offer.

I lived there for two years, Blue. you can run over to Snookys (dodging the roaches, of course) and then maybe over to Dingus Magees for a really great night of partying after another Wofford Victory this year. Still not a town where I would want to enjoy my college days...
BossTerrier
2008 SoCon Pickem Co-Champ

Postby blue on Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:04 pm

Yeah right and I'm a chinese aviator.
blue

Postby BestOfBreed on Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:57 pm

blue wrote:Yeah right and I'm a chinese aviator.

I don't know much about the 'boro but I like the Terrier's chances in that game.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby BossTerrier on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:43 pm

blue wrote:Yeah right and I'm a chinese aviator.

VanGorder can't play quarterback, and neither can any of the leftovers from Sewak's regime-I really like Wofford's chances in South Georgia this year as well-Go Dogs!
BossTerrier

Postby Eyes of Old Main on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:21 am

I'm not much for making bold predictions like yet another Terrier victory under the vaunted six flags, but, Coach Van Gorder better hope for a big win or he'll end up like Mike Sewak since the leash is short and the expectations ridiculously high in Statesboro.

As for the restuarant debate, I've not yet had the pleasure of going to Stateboro, but I find it hard to believe that they have anything that could hang with Papa Sam's.

Go T-Dogs! Let the big dog eat...
Eyes of Old Main
True Terrier Fan

Postby BossTerrier on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 am

Eyes of Old Main wrote:I'm not much for making bold predictions like yet another Terrier victory under the vaunted six flags, but, Coach Van Gorder better hope for a big win or he'll end up like Mike Sewak since the leash is short and the expectations ridiculously high in Statesboro.

As for the restuarant debate, I've not yet had the pleasure of going to Stateboro, but I find it hard to believe that they have anything that could hang with Papa Sam's.

Go T-Dogs! Let the big dog eat...

you are most correct eyes...especially about the Papa Sams part!
BossTerrier

Postby Eyes of Old Main on Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:58 am

It's quite possible that I wouldn't have made it through Wofford without Papa Sam's strawberry waffles. I haven't been in years, but I'm sure it hasn't changed. Does anyone know if you still have to pay the $2 "cover charge" to get in on weekends after midnight?
Eyes of Old Main
True Terrier Fan

Previous

Return to Football