The Citadel Sat 2/21

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

Re: The Citadel Sat 2/21

Postby T-Dog 4 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Truth hurts. They need to have some cheese with their "whine"
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
-Theodore Roosevelt
T-Dog 4
True Terrier Fan

Postby woffordgrad94 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 pm

wocomouth wrote:Evidently TH is catching some heat through email from Citadel fans over his comments about 16 straight in football. He hasn't responded yet to my latest inquiry, but let's just say he's really upset about this.....sarcasm!!!!

Some butthurt Citadel fans who just can't accept that the Terriers usually get the best of them are making a mountain out of a molehill. And if Mark or Thom didn't mention the football streak the other night, don't they realize that it would definitely be brought up again this fall? It is a talking point in the series- 16 games in a row is a LOT and it has to be mentioned! But hey. Give the Cadets a break. If I had to go through Hell Week, constant hazings, march ten miles every day, have an 8:00 curfew, and only had girls that looked like Shannon Faulkner walking around my campus, I might grow a little bummed with life too!
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby Hobo on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Here are some more highlights from the game. Starting at 3:00 is the entire Cochran 3-pointer miss, 3-pointer made, steal, windmill dunk sequence. It is glorious to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RueAajD ... e=youtu.be
Hobo
True Terrier Fan

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball