Wofford at Davidson 1/7

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

Wofford at Davidson 1/7

Postby i77cat on Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:32 am

I saw that the Terriers gave Notre Dame fits the other night. You guys will get a good scouting opportunity for Davidson tonight since our game at UNC is televised. Any thoughts about our upcoming game? Any of you making the drive up to Davidson? Good luck tomorrow with Elon. Drop by Davidson's new fan message board at www.davidsoncats.com
i77cat

Re: Wofford at Davidson 1/7

Postby BestOfBreed on Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:14 pm

i77cat wrote:I saw that the Terriers gave Notre Dame fits the other night. You guys will get a good scouting opportunity for Davidson tonight since our game at UNC is televised. Any thoughts about our upcoming game? Any of you making the drive up to Davidson? Good luck tomorrow with Elon. Drop by Davidson's new fan message board at www.davidsoncats.com

I didn't watch the UNC game but I heard Davidson looked bad. I can only guess they were caught looking ahead to the Wofford game :wink: I hope we can keep it close. What is it now 17 in a row at home and 25 regular season conference wins in a row overall?

Any Wofford fans going? I had planned on it's looking unlikely now.

Livestats for the game:
http://www2.davidson.edu/athletics/prog ... /xlive.htm
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby i77cat on Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:52 pm

We have a few long streaks going, but the games against Wofford are always tough. Over the last 5 games with Wofford, Davidson is 3-2. In the 5 games, we've outscored the Terriers by a grand sum of 7 points. It'll be another close, hard-fought game.
i77cat

Postby BestOfBreed on Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:12 pm

Terriers down 39-28 at the half. Berg in early foul trouble and the Terriers 1 for 8 from 3 pt range.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby BestOfBreed on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:04 pm

Wofford loses 80-62. Wilkerson had a nice game but that was pretty much it.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Return to Men's Basketball