Noah Dahlman Basketball Camp

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Noah Dahlman Basketball Camp

Postby woffordgrad05 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 am

Fellow Terriers,
As many of you have said, I could not be more proud after our game last night. Our fight each and every game, year to year, is truly special and embodies so much of what it means to be a Wofford Terrier. After watching the game last night, I felt inclined to post this to show the caliber of Wofford Basketball players. Last year, my 5 year old son attended his first basketball camp at the Noah Dahlman Basketball Camp at Spartanburg Day School. Noah was great and all the counselors were former terriers on the 2010 and 2011 championship teams. My son and I made the trip to Asheville for the socon final and Brad Loesing, one of the nicest guys I have ever met, came up and talked to my son like they were best friends. These are high quality people and I just signed up my son for this year's camp because of these types of interactions. And the day after signing up, I got a thank you email from #42 himself. Anyways, I had to post this to show the character of our guys and the positive impact they had on my son. I forwarded his camp info (attached on the bottom of the post) to all of my friends and I hope you will do the same to help support our fellow Terrier who has done so much for the College.
Attachments
Spartanburg (1).pdf
(565.65 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
woffordgrad05
Terrier Pup

Return to Men's Basketball