You guys suck!

Southern Conference Champions - 2007

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

You guys suck!

Postby SoaringEagle on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Why do you even field a baseball team? Every year you are the joke of this conference. Your team stinks worse than a fart in a crowded elevator and your coach is a clown. You have no shot at ever being like us at the great Georgia Southern University. Oh, and we're gonna kick your litlle doggie rear in football again too.
SoaringEagle

Re: You guys suck!

Postby rhfterrier on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 pm

SoaringEagle wrote:Why do you even field a baseball team?

^^That is a great question, simpleton. I have an even better riddle for you..
What are the acceptance qualifications to attend georgia southern; a pulse and general lack of hygiene?
rhfterrier

Postby SoaringEagle on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 am

Georgia Southern offers a college education to the masses, beacause GSU feels like EVERYONE deserves a chance fore a better life, unlike your little snobbish, elitist institution whose people wants to exclude everyone who isn't just like them.
SoaringEagle

Postby BGTerrier on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Please stop posting, you're coming off stupid. Georgia Southern offers a college education to the dumb-masses, or should I say dumbasses.
Last edited by BGTerrier on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BGTerrier
Junior Terrier

Postby SoaringEagle on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I am a lawyer. Stop assuming junk about me, because I guarantee you that you'll be wrong. I can't help that your baseball program is pitiful, and taking personal jabs at me won't make it any better. BTW, I bet the EAGLES come into the dump you call a baseball field this year and score at least 30 runs in the 3 games!
SoaringEagle

Postby lost...dog on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Typically the heckling at Georgia Southern is quality but this is pretty pathetic. Go to a few games and take notes meat
lost...dog

Postby SoaringEagle on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

lost...dog wrote:Typically the heckling at Georgia Southern is quality but this is pretty pathetic. Go to a few games and take notes meat

I hope you don't mean go to a few WOFFORD games to take notes. The only thing you learn from watching Wofford baseball is new ways to lose games and how NOT to coach! I am a GSU baseball season ticket holder. I take my young son so he can learn how REAL baseball is played! And don't worry, we will be up in Spartanburg to watch a GSU merry-go-round on your crappy field's basepaths. I'll be the loudest guy in your little stadium.

Your screen name is very fitting for you. You truly ARE a lost dog if you think this Wooford baseball team is worth a nickel.
SoaringEagle

Postby rhfterrier on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm

SoaringEagle wrote:I am a lawyer. Stop assuming junk about me, because I guarantee you that you'll be wrong

^^simpleton, being a lawyer isn't mutually exclusive with being unintelligent.

Since you will be attending the Wofford - gsu series, I would love to show you around our very nice complex that WAS NOT funded with government (taxpayer) dollars.

"education for the masses" --- HA. You can't polish a turd.

I also have NO doubt that you will be the loudest person in the stands..
rhfterrier

Postby COHAZE on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:14 pm

I feel sorry for this guy's kid. Doomed from the start. Hopefully mom has the brains in the family.
COHAZE

Postby youngterrier on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Our country is run by lawyers.

Invalid point on your part.
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Postby Loyalterrier on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

SoaringEagle wrote:I am a lawyer. Stop assuming junk about me, because I guarantee you that you'll be wrong. I can't help that your baseball program is pitiful, and taking personal jabs at me won't make it any better. BTW, I bet the EAGLES come into the dump you call a baseball field this year and score at least 30 runs in the 3 games!

quoting you: 'taking personal jabs at me won't make it any better' ??? What !?!?!?!?!?
Didn't you start this stuff with personal jabs at Wofford in the first place ?? We would not have said anything if you had not started it !!!!!!!!!!
Loyalterrier

Postby woffordgrad94 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Soaring Eagle-

Why are you here? If Wofford sucks so much and isn't worth a nickel, etc, then why are you bothering with us? It seems to me like you should go smack Elon. I think you are probably a bully who likes to talk big behind a computer and pick on those you perceive to be weak, but who would run away at any challenge- a true coward. I also think that since you're tired of seeing us beat you at Paulson and go to the NCAA tourney, you decided to pick on what you preceive to be our weakest link. Or perhaps you or a kid of yours got rejected by Wofford at some point. In any event, it must be a pretty slow time in the Stateboro courts. You need a hobby.

PS- I think that Wofford took 2 of 3 games in baseball last year in Statesboro too. I think that's eating at you as well!
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby dialing8 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am

SoaringEagle wrote:Georgia Southern offers a college education to the masses, beacause GSU feels like EVERYONE deserves a chance fore a better life, unlike your little snobbish, elitist institution whose people wants to exclude everyone who isn't just like them.

Clean up your sentences a bit so i can understand what you are saying. Last time I was in your town I met a few of your top students. I recall they were on the 6 year plan and followed the baseball team around for all 6 years. I think that says it all for educating the masses, They did have some good one liners though!
Do you know one Wofford graduate?
And by the way, why would you come to our snobby little elitist school if you hate us so much? You are without Victor, so why waste the trip?
--------------------------"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." Earl Weaver
dialing8
True Terrier Fan

Postby Firebird on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

woffordgrad94 wrote:Soaring Eagle-

Why are you here? If Wofford sucks so much and isn't worth a nickel, etc, then why are you bothering with us? It seems to me like you should go smack Elon. I think you are probably a bully who likes to talk big behind a computer and pick on those you perceive to be weak, but who would run away at any challenge- a true coward. I also think that since you're tired of seeing us beat you at Paulson and go to the NCAA tourney, you decided to pick on what you preceive to be our weakest link. Or perhaps you or a kid of yours got rejected by Wofford at some point. In any event, it must be a pretty slow time in the Stateboro courts. You need a hobby.

PS- I think that Wofford took 2 of 3 games in baseball last year in Statesboro too. I think that's eating at you as well!

They've already been smacked BY Elon.
Firebird

Postby elonfirefighter on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

dialing8 wrote:
SoaringEagle wrote:Georgia Southern offers a college education to the masses, beacause GSU feels like EVERYONE deserves a chance fore a better life, unlike your little snobbish, elitist institution whose people wants to exclude everyone who isn't just like them.

Clean up your sentences a bit so i can understand what you are saying. Last time I was in your town I met a few of your top students. I recall they were on the 6 year plan and followed the baseball team around for all 6 years. I think that says it all for educating the masses, They did have some good one liners though!
Do you know one Wofford graduate?
And by the way, why would you come to our snobby little elitist school if you hate us so much? You are without Victor, so why waste the trip?

I think he means that they do not have standards. If you have (a little) money you can get in. By the masses he means if we let everyone in then hopefully one important person will come through the door and make us look good.
elonfirefighter

Return to Baseball