The United States Military Academy at West Point

Southern Conference Champions - 2007

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Postby BossTerrier on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:56 am

CitDog wrote:Yeah the "Real Deal" like avoiding the front and letting Citadel and VMI Officers actually lead men in battle while you write books about it, or pass out socks and drawers from the Quartermastrs Corps!

WANNABE? I never once even considered going to Camp on the Hudson! I had the FINEST Military College on this PLANET 3 miles from my home! And Single-gender too! Not like the watered down USMA, USNA, and USAFA's were at that time!

I'm not a military guy, but I do know that Robert E. Lee was a West Point Grad, and he led a few men into battle, CitDog.
BossTerrier
2008 SoCon Pickem Co-Champ

Postby Growler on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:09 pm

CitDog wrote:Yeah the "Real Deal" like avoiding the front and letting Citadel and VMI Officers actually lead men in battle while you write books about it, or pass out socks and drawers from the Quartermastrs Corps!

WANNABE? I never once even considered going to Camp on the Hudson! I had the FINEST Military College on this PLANET 3 miles from my home! And Single-gender too! Not like the watered down USMA, USNA, and USAFA's were at that time!

Better do some research!

We got:
Douglas Mac Arthur
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Omar Bradley
Henry (Hap) Arnold
John J. Persing
George S. Patton
Robert E. Lee CSA
Walker Armistead CSA
P T G Beauregard CSA
George Armstrong Custer
James Longstreet CSA

Who'd you Have?

PS you seem to know an awful lot about the Quartemaster Corps.

As for being for male only! That's becuse your brave guy's covered the first female cadets with lighter fluid and set them on fire! Did they issue any medals of bravery for that! I Knew Cadet Mentavalos Dad. He served with the Secret Service. As for your automomy there is none you accept funds from the State of South Carolina, Thereby making you a state institution not a National Academy.

I am a retired First Sergeant I've served with several USMA grads and a few Citadel Grads, Believe me I know who the Wannabee's are!
Last edited by Growler on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Growler

Postby Eyes of Old Main on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:05 pm

Growler wrote:Better do some research!

We got:
Douglas Mac Arthur
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Omar Bradley
Henry (Hap) Arnold
John J. Persing
George S. Patton
Robert E. Lee CSA
Walker Armistead CSA
P T G Beauregard CSA
George Armstrong Custer
James Longstreet CSA

Who'd you Have?

PS you seem to know an auful lot about the Quartemaster Corps.

As for being for male only! That's becuse your brave guy's covered the first female cadets with lighter fluid and set them on fire! Did they issue any medals of bravery for that! I Knew Cadet Mentavalos Dad. He served with the Secret Service. As for your automomy there is none you accept funds from the State of South Carolina, Thereby making you a state institution not a National Academy.

I am a retired First Sergeant I've served with several USMA grads and a few Citidel Grads, Believe me I know who the Wannabee's are!

Ouch! That's a serious old school military beatdown.
Eyes of Old Main
True Terrier Fan

Previous

Return to Baseball