Bye Standings

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Bye Standings

Postby BestOfBreed on Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:04 pm

I was going to sit down and figure this all out today but someone else already has. Here's the current bye standings. Thanks to Chattanoogamocs from Mocfans.com for the work and letting me use it.

BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby Eyes of Old Main on Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:20 am

Good to see the Lady Terriers higher up in the standings afterthe challenges of the past few years. The team is really making some progress.

They'll get some tournament style pressure in the remaining games thoguh, since they are against the three teams ranked immediately above them. Hopefully, they'll be able to pull through and maintain their by seeding.
Eyes of Old Main
True Terrier Fan

Postby chattanoogamocs on Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 am

Whew, tough way to finish for the Lady Terriers.

Without a doubt, the toughest 3 games in the SoCon

#3 Davidson
@ #4 UNC-Greensboro
@ #2 Chattanooga

Tight race too...anyone in the top 4 still has a chance for the title.

...and there is only a 2 game difference between the bottom 6.
www.mocfans.com, the Chattanooga Mocs Fan Website + SoConFans.com
chattanoogamocs
Junior Terrier

Postby chattanoogamocs on Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:05 am

New brackets are up (I also have one for the men)...it may require that individual users click refresh...most computers cache images...I will always list the update date below the bracket (i.e. if you don't not see 2/17/07 in the bracket above, you need to refresh)

Two quick notes:

1) I use kenpom.com and collegerpi.com/women for RPI numbers (I just don't completely trust realtimerpi.com), so the RPI numbers you will see will be from the morning of the update (i.e. before the games were played).

2) The attendance will not be updated until the official stats on the SoCon site are updated (which is usually not until after I have already put the new bracket up)...but I do go ahead and figure out the "Last 10" category on my own.
www.mocfans.com, the Chattanooga Mocs Fan Website + SoConFans.com
chattanoogamocs
Junior Terrier

Return to Women's Basketball