A New Terrier Fan

General Discussion

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

A New Terrier Fan

Postby TerrierDad on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Hey everyone - just wanted to say I'm a new Terrier fan now that my daughter has been accepted to Wofford and will be starting this Fall. She is very excited as are my wife and I! I'm looking forward to attending some games and being a Wofford supporter!

Go Terriers!

\:D/
TerrierDad
 

Postby BigJohn94 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 pm

We welcome you with open arms. Congratulations to your daughter. I feel certain that she will enjoy her experience at Wofford. You and your family will soon find that you will not be merely a supporter, but a proud member of the Wofford family.
"Ultimately, you are not defined by your height, weight, or speed; you'll be defined by your heart, you'll be defined by your passion." Coach Mike Ayers
BigJohn94
2011 Pickem Champ
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Myrtle Beach SC

Postby dude on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Great news.

I hope she'll have a great time at Wofford!
dude
True Terrier Fan
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:08 pm

Postby Reedfan1 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Congratulations and my son will be joining her in the athletics. He is on the football team. What does she play?
Go Terriers!!
Reedfan1
True Terrier Fan
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Hendersonville Tn.

Postby TerrierDad on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

She doesn't play anything - I just want to see some games!
Last edited by TerrierDad on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerrierDad
 

Postby TURKEYCREEK on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Attending Wofford will be one of the best 2 or 3 decisions your daughter will make in her life. I only wished Wofford had graduate programs so I could have stayed there a few years longer.
User avatar
TURKEYCREEK
2008 Bowl Pickem Co-Champ
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:04 pm
Location: Taylors, SC

Postby youngterrier on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 am

TerrierDad wrote:She doesn't play anything - I just want to see some games!


lucky for us tickets aren't hard to come by unless we're playing one of them there big schools. It has nothing to do with fan commitment but rather "living alumni". I don't think we've sold out a football game.
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
User avatar
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan
 
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

Re: A New Terrier Fan

Postby beacon_fan on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 am

TerrierDad wrote:Hey everyone - just wanted to say I'm a new Terrier fan now that my daughter has been accepted to Wofford and will be starting this Fall. She is very excited as are my wife and I! I'm looking forward to attending some games and being a Wofford supporter!

Go Terriers!

\:D/


Your name isn't Bill Cowher is it?
beacon_fan
 

Re: A New Terrier Fan

Postby TerrierDad on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 pm

beacon_fan wrote:
TerrierDad wrote:Hey everyone - just wanted to say I'm a new Terrier fan now that my daughter has been accepted to Wofford and will be starting this Fall. She is very excited as are my wife and I! I'm looking forward to attending some games and being a Wofford supporter!

Go Terriers!

\:D/


Your name isn't Bill Cowher is it?


Ha - no - I didn't know the connection until recently.

My daughter got a partial academic scholarship. We live in Georgia, so we're passing on the Hope Scholarship which covers in-state tuition, but Wofford is a perfect fit for her and she just fell in love with it.
TerrierDad
 


Return to Off Topic Conversations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests