ESPN 1400 Website

General Discussion

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

ESPN 1400 Website

Postby ShortHairedDog on Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Anybody know what the issue is with the ESPN 1400 website? I used to listen to it via web, but since they upgraded equipment, I have not been able to get on.
-ShortHairedDog
ShortHairedDog
True Terrier Fan

Postby Rowdy on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:44 pm

I just tried it with my safari browser and it came right in. No problems listening.
Rowdy

Postby NCTerrier on Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:41 pm

I just tried with safari and firefox and neither worked... check filename error. I'm on a Mac, so that could be my problem. Maybe when the site goes live on Monday it will be more user friendly.
NCTerrier

Postby Rowdy on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Tried it again and can't get it. Must be in intermitant problem.
Rowdy

Postby ShortHairedDog on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:33 pm

I think they are still working out the kinks. I was able to get it Friday afternoon, but it has been off and on.
-ShortHairedDog
ShortHairedDog
True Terrier Fan

Postby dptjr on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Sorry for any inconvenience. We have been working to create a better website for all of our listeners prior to Football Season starting since there are a lot of families and fans outside of the Spartanburg area that listen to the games on the internet.

Thank you for listening!
dptjr

Postby NCTerrier on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 pm

I am one of those out-of-area guys that rely on your Web site for game coverage and I certainly appreciate you making an effort to make things better and taking the time to let us know you're listening.
NCTerrier

Postby ShortHairedDog on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am

ESPN 1400 is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion. I have not listend to regular radio in well over a year. I try and catch Open Mike Daily as much as possibly on the web while at work. Great job!
-ShortHairedDog
ShortHairedDog
True Terrier Fan

Postby Eyes of Old Main on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:49 pm

NCTerrier wrote:I am one of those out-of-area guys that rely on your Web site for game coverage and I certainly appreciate you making an effort to make things better and taking the time to let us know you're listening.

I second that. I typically only make 1-2 games a year due to work schedule and distance, but I can always be found near my computer for the football web broadcasts. Great job so far and keep up the great work.
Eyes of Old Main
True Terrier Fan

Return to Off Topic Conversations