Site Graphics

General Discussion

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Site Graphics

Postby Clemson4life81 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:08 pm

Yo whats up Terrier fans! Well I Love my tigers (dad graduated from clemson in 81) but I live near wofford. I would love to do some gfx work for you guys FOR FREE! The truth is I love working with gfx. I can make some bad banners,forum buttons, forum markers..If you would like me to I will do it just give me an idea of what you would like. GO TIGERS BEAT THE NOLES! AND WOFFORD PLEASE KILL SC!!

Heres some of my work...

Made this as a sig beacuse I couldnt find a solid orange logo big enough.

I have alot more work but I bout to go cook out for the Clemson game tonite.

I will start a sig request thread soon!We need to get it where we can have images in our sig..Also I know html code and css so let me know if you need any other help with the site! I have adobe photoshop so I can pretty much do anything!
Clemson4life81

No help

Postby Clemson4life81 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:13 am

I sent a message to the admin bestofbreed but no respond...
Clemson4life81

Postby BestOfBreed on Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:52 am

Sorry, a little busy. You should be able to link to offsite images in your sig files now. I haven't tested it though. If anyone wants one then I can even store them on the server.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Ok heres a lil something I threw together

Postby Clemson4life81 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:27 pm

Made this for you guys..Banner..But I want you to requst one becuase I would rather do what you want..Heres something I did you can use it..You dont have to though...Like I said I would rather you request one beacuse I can do players etc..This on was just for fun for me lol...

Clemson4life81

BestofBreed

Postby Clemson4life81 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:29 pm

What would you like to see on the banner? I can do anything and would love to do it! I hoping to get a career in computer gfx and this would be good practice...I can make a button set..Some avatars...Signatures..Forum markers..Forum buttons..Banners...I can also get a boat load of clemson fans to join if you want lol...One thing make a acc section!
Clemson4life81

Return to Off Topic Conversations