Shoutout to.......

Southern Conference Champions - 2007

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Shoutout to.......

Postby BigJohn94 on Sun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

The Lewisville Lions and Coack Billy Keels. BK played at Wofford from 88-92 and is the head coach of the Lions. They play in the Class A state championship beginning Monday night against Latta. Give 'em hell Wheels, and go Lions.
"Ultimately, you are not defined by your height, weight, or speed; you'll be defined by your heart, you'll be defined by your passion." Coach Mike Ayers
BigJohn94
2011 Pickem Champ

Re: Shoutout to.......

Postby woffordgrad94 on Sun May 17, 2015 11:49 pm

I have a photograph somewhere taken of myself and Billy Keels back in 1992. I hd forgotten it until this thread. I'll have to try and find it. He wrote on it "to the most loyal Wofford fan I know". Back in those days when I was a student I went to every baseball home game as well as quite a few road games. Billy is a very nice guy and I wish him all the best.
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Re: Shoutout to.......

Postby BigJohn94 on Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 am

I remember you being at all those games, an no one could ever question your passion for Wofford baseball, and for that matter, sports. There were times when it was you and maybe 10 others in the stands, and few on the hill. I know the players appreciated your dedication and attendance.
"Ultimately, you are not defined by your height, weight, or speed; you'll be defined by your heart, you'll be defined by your passion." Coach Mike Ayers
BigJohn94
2011 Pickem Champ

Return to Baseball