SMC has won 29 STRAIGHT

Southern Conference Champions - 2007

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Re: SMC has won 29 STRAIGHT

Postby terriers on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:24 am

If you feel that way, title your own topic "Wofford wins two straight" and we will choose what we want to read.
terriers

Postby lawdog on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm

The farthest thing from my mind was comparing anyone or anything to anyone or anything else. However, had I chosen to do so in a very specific manner that you happened to disagree with, it would not have made it appropriate for either of you to make personal attacks; disagree with an idea or sentiment all you want...that is why we have such a wonderful message board...but do not sink to personal attacks. Aren't we all better than that? Isn't that what makes our board a click above the others we see?
lawdog
True Terrier Fan

Postby dungeonjoe on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

keep the personal attacks and foul language off the terrierfans board, please.
"There are things that you value and things that you will fight for. That is what today's all about. We fight for that short-haired dog and that name across your chest." Mike Ayers
dungeonjoe
True Terrier Fan

Postby lawdog on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks dungeonjoe.
lawdog
True Terrier Fan

Postby reggie warren jr on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 pm

awwww lawdoggy....did i hurt your little feelings awwww im so sorry. maybe mommy needs to give you a little hug to comfort you.....

you people are a little too much sometimes. first of all, there were no personal attacks being made. if you took it as one, then you are soft. dungonjoe, why not moderate the stupid threads people make on this board? the thread such as this one has no business being on this blog. period, end of story. last time i checked smc is not nor ever will be associated with wofford athletics. i take offense to people writing crap about smc on this board. no one cares about smc.
reggie warren jr

Postby BossTerrier on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

reggie warren jr wrote:awwww lawdoggy....did i hurt your little feelings awwww im so sorry. maybe mommy needs to give you a little hug to comfort you.....

you people are a little too much sometimes. first of all, there were no personal attacks being made. if you took it as one, then you are soft. dungonjoe, why not moderate the stupid threads people make on this board? the thread such as this one has no business being on this blog. period, end of story. last time i checked smc is not nor ever will be associated with wofford athletics. i take offense to people writing crap about smc on this board. no one cares about smc.

Man this is fun...hahahahaha...dude you lost it over some stupid SMC thread...how mature are we again?

WALLACE FOR PRESIDENT!

:)
BossTerrier

Postby dungeonjoe on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 pm

reggie warren jr wrote:awwww lawdoggy....did i hurt your little feelings awwww im so sorry. maybe mommy needs to give you a little hug to comfort you.....

First, if I moderated stupid, I would be here all day :D . I don't have time for that. Second, the posts that were cleaned because of personal attacks were not authored BY you. Finally, only three posts were moderated; one was an attack and two were for language. It is interesting that 90% of the moderating I do is in the baseball forum...a great deal of raw feelings here, obviously.

Wallace played baseball at Wofford as did Waring, so if we tolerate one we in fairness should tolerate the other.

My advice is that if anyone see a thread that does not interest you, don't open it. Remember, no argument on a messageboard is worth elevated blood pressure.
"There are things that you value and things that you will fight for. That is what today's all about. We fight for that short-haired dog and that name across your chest." Mike Ayers
dungeonjoe
True Terrier Fan

Postby MarleyDogg on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Great post DJ. This baseball board is rarely informative and most of the characters here have some issue or another with a coaching search that happened a long time ago. The characters around here all seem to have an angle, and there is rarely a feeling that everyone is pulling for the TDogs like the bball and football boards. I'm down in chucktown and hoping to catch the Terrier 9 for the first time of the season tonight. Go Dogs!
MarleyDogg

Postby dialing8 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 am

blitz4 wrote:You two guys (Reggie and Dialing8) take things way to personal. You are obviously not Wofford fans, you are Coach I fans!

I am a fan of the the boys.
Just setting the record straight.
dialing8

Previous

Return to Baseball