wofford recruit

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

wofford recruit

Postby dude on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:48 pm

Noah Dahlman broke MN's all-time high school rebounding record. Congratulations to Noah!

Sounds like he may be the kind of player who can really help Wofford.

I like this comment:

“Every ball is mine. That’s what I think,” explained Dahlman on his approach to taking the floor.

http://isanticountynews.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=27
dude
True Terrier Fan

Postby dude on Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:58 pm

A very nice quote from Noah's coach in a different article:

“It is simply unbelievable. I’ve never seen anything like this,” spoke Coach Vaughan after the game. “I watch the film – no one sees him play more than me – and it’s unbelievable. His instincts for the ball. And he is the most tenacious guy ever at boxing out. You saw it tonight. Their plan was to put two arms on him, and run at him, and push him over. But they still couldn’t keep him from the ball.”

Vaughan continued, “He is able in his mind to see where the ball will be going. He watches the other guys in practice on how they shoot and reacts accordingly.”
dude
True Terrier Fan

Postby GoldandBlack on Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:13 am

One player does not make a team, but Noah sure looks like he might be a missing piece to our puzzle. It doesn't take much imagination to think what this past season might have looked like with two strong inside players.

Tyler Whatley made great strides during the season, and really looked good at the end of the year. We'll have to see how Noah adjusts to college game speed, and the physical demands of SoCon play, but he sounds great so far.
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
~Will Rogers
GoldandBlack
True Terrier Fan

Return to Men's Basketball