Back Home for the Final Three

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2019

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Back Home for the Final Three

Postby boulder3m on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:43 pm

The next three games are this team's last home games. On Saturday Feb 16th we will play a UNCG team that was humiliated and embarrassed by Wofford at their place. After the game at ETSU, UNCG is the only team that realistically has a chance to beat Wofford for the regular season SoCon championship. The game this Saturday is evidently a near sellout, and I would think that Senior Night on the 16th is either sold out or close to it. We play VMI a week from tonight, and I would guess that there will be a sparse crowd. It would be a great time to take friends and family and say thank you to a great group of seniors, and players who are among the ten best we have ever seen in a Wofford uniform.
I am still not ready to say definitively that this is THE BEST Wofford team ever. Time will tell. But we played perhaps the second best team in the league at their place without a key seven foot senior tonight and managed to win. Now that's another big deal.
boulder3m
True Terrier Fan

Re: Back Home for the Final Three

Postby Hobo on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Can't wait to see these last three games at the Jerry
Hobo
True Terrier Fan

Postby youngterrier on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:59 pm

The Furman game at Furman has already sold out. Western Carolina Saturday is close to selling. UNCG has sold out. Man oh man
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Postby boulder3m on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 am

Really glad to hear the fans are gobbling up the tickets. Kids may be talking about this team 50 years from now.
boulder3m
True Terrier Fan

Return to Men's Basketball