UNC G 2/19

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

UNC G 2/19

Postby lawdog on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:55 pm

This is a dangerous game. UNC G has some talent and has played well lately.
lawdog
True Terrier Fan

Re: UNC G 2/19

Postby woffordgrad94 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:55 pm

The last time UNCG came into the BenJo they cAme back from a double digit deficit in the second half and upset us, spoiling our senior day. We have to stay focused. We haven't wrapped up that #1 seed yet by any means.
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby youngterrier on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:41 pm

I have a feeling the players remember that and they're also in "mission mode" after the Chatty lost last week.

We win this one, I think.
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Postby boulder3m on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 pm

YT, you need to rally the students to get back out to the game after last Thursday. We need a show of support for these guys in the final two home games. The whole Wofford community has been great in support of this team this year. Over the years I have noticed that fans get complacent and believe that good-great teams will keep on coming. It just isn't easy. While we know we have pretty good talent coming back next year, Wofford won't see the likes of Skinner, Cochran and Swinton again. Swinton has stepped in and gone from being a walk-on to a fill-in starter and done it well. Cochran is a once in a lifetime player, with both offensive and defensive skills that are amazing at our level. Skinner has provided a leadership that is hard to duplicate. He wills himself, and in turn the team. to give it their all. We are really lucky to have been around to watch this team. YT, you will be telling your grandchildren about these guys someday.
boulder3m
True Terrier Fan

Postby youngterrier on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm

boulder3m wrote:YT, you need to rally the students to get back out to the game after last Thursday. We need a show of support for these guys in the final two home games. The whole Wofford community has been great in support of this team this year. Over the years I have noticed that fans get complacent and believe that good-great teams will keep on coming. It just isn't easy. While we know we have pretty good talent coming back next year, Wofford won't see the likes of Skinner, Cochran and Swinton again. Swinton has stepped in and gone from being a walk-on to a fill-in starter and done it well. Cochran is a once in a lifetime player, with both offensive and defensive skills that are amazing at our level. Skinner has provided a leadership that is hard to duplicate. He wills himself, and in turn the team. to give it their all. We are really lucky to have been around to watch this team. YT, you will be telling your grandchildren about these guys someday.

Trust me, support is here to stay (at least for this season).

The Citadel is going to be a black out game, sponsored by WAR (Wofford Athletics and Recreation)
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Return to Men's Basketball