Barney coming to town

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Barney coming to town

Postby woffordgrad94 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi kids! Barney is coming to our town tomorrow night so get your tickets! The Paladins have really struggled. They haven't beaten anyone in conference except The Citadel. But they do have some good young players and they would like nothing more than to come into our place and hurt our chances for that all important 3 seed in the tourney. And I am sure the whipping we put on them in their place earlier will even further motivate them to play spoiler. With huge road games at Davidson and Elon following this one, we have to make sure we are not looking ahead. Even though Furman is a huge rivalry game for us, the Paladins' record gives this the makings of a trap game. So we need to make sure to stay focused, continue to play killer D, and get some great fan support at the arena. Go Dogs!
True Terrier Fan

Re: Barney coming to town

Postby WTFan on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Hope to see a good turn out tomorrow night. And I agree we shouldn't look ahead but I don't think that will happen. MY and Co. have this group dialed in pretty good IMO. I think we handle the Purple Pukes without too much trouble. It will take our very best game to beat Davidson at their place and it could all come down to the Elon game for the 3rd seed. But let's not look ahead. Hope we take care of our home court tomorrow night and then focus on the next one.
True Terrier Fan

Re: Barney coming to town

Postby Denise on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Will listen to it ..Go Dawgs

Return to Men's Basketball