Dahlman

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Dahlman

Postby mjtorg on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:37 am

What happened to Dahlman? See he only played 6 minutes against the Tide. Is he injured or sick?
mjtorg

Postby dude on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Not sure. He sure played well against UNC-G.

Of course, Tim Johnson getting a double-double last night was impressive.

My guess is that the three freshman power forwards (Dahlman, Johnson, and Terry Martin) are going to be a little bit up and down and that one guy might have a good night at various times and play more than the others.
dude
True Terrier Fan

Postby woffordgrad94 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:30 pm

It was probably just a coaches' decision that Noah played limited minutes in the Alabama game. Perhaps Young and his staff didn't think Noah matched up as well as someone else did, and as well as Johnson was playing, it was hard to bnch him. Just a thought. No one has mentiond anything about ann injury to Noah, and nothing was said in the Spartanburg Herald-Journal about him.

It looks like we finaaly have some good forwards/inside players. Only problem is that many members of our backcourt are seniors now! I guess I can predict where the recruiting emphasis will be for next season.
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby mjtorg on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Looks like we went with a small line-up and it paid off in the first half with excellent 3pt shooting. Cooled considerably in the second half (2 for 12) and very few points in the paint. Maybe we should have gone big in the second half and capitilize on the rebounds (second chance paint points).
mjtorg

Postby BossTerrier on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Go big? No way we could have competed with them inside-they blocked I don't know how many of our shots inside.

We fought our tails off and I think out-rebounded them. It was a great effort last night, but as I've said all along, for every game like this, we have a game like Elon.

Never any consistency with our basketball team. Who knows what we'll see Wednesday night v. Purdue?
BossTerrier
2008 SoCon Pickem Co-Champ

Return to Men's Basketball