UNCG @ Wofford

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

Postby terrierbob on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:19 pm

beacon_fan wrote:This is good to hear. I'm having trouble thinking of a player at Wofford that plays like Noah. I think Bishop Ravanel was the last post player that was a really excelled at defense and rebounding. It really helps a team to have someone who can dominate the glass like Noah seems to be able to do.

How tall is he?
terrierbob

Postby beacon_fan on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:31 pm

the roster has him listed at 6'6", 220 lbs.
beacon_fan

Postby beacon_fan on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Drew Gibson was named SOCON player of the week. Congrats Drew.
beacon_fan

Postby dude on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:57 pm

Noah's not extremely tall. But he looks strong, seems unafraid to mix it up, and I figure he must have terrific timing on grabbing rebounds. Wofford is really fortunate to have a player like Noah in the line-up.

As for Drew, that's a great honor. He did sort of take that game over in the stretch.
dude
True Terrier Fan

Postby terrierbob on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 pm

[quote="dude"]Noah's not extremely tall. But he looks strong, seems unafraid to mix it up, and I figure he must have terrific timing on grabbing rebounds. Wofford is really fortunate to have a player like Noah in the line-up.

How the heck did we find him?
terrierbob

Postby Newest Terrier Fan on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:35 pm

I don't know if Noah will learn to like grits or not...I was at my cousin's in Columbia a few years ago and of course they were going to get me to have grits. I did...and they're ok, but my question to my cousins and to you is if they are so good, why is that you folks alwas eat them with eggs or cheese but never just grits??? But the biscuits they served, the chicken, the homemade mac and cheese and the rest...I'd need a new wardrobe every 6 months!

Is there any online streaming of Wofford games on the internet available?
Newest Terrier Fan

Postby beacon_fan on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:28 am

Yeah, they have this new 'TerrierVision' on the athletics website. I don't know if anyone has actually tried it or not. I would defiantly try it on a game by game basis until you were convinced that it will actually work. Streaming video is tough to get right.
beacon_fan

Postby Newest Terrier Fan on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:33 am

How about streaming audio of games?
Newest Terrier Fan

Postby Rowdy on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:43 am

How about streaming audio of games?

Not sure if I really understand your question, but ESPN1400 carries all mens B-ball and football live. There is a link on this site (click on portal and go to terrier links).
Rowdy

Previous

Return to Men's Basketball