on to basketball...huge game tomorrow

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

on to basketball...huge game tomorrow

Postby dude on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:37 pm

The end of football season last night was sad and frustrating to me, for sure. But I'm always excited about the basketball season coming on.

Tomorrow night, the Terriers play at Wisonsin. The game will be shown on ESPN-2. It's a great opportunity, I think, for the basketball program and the college. Good luck to Mike Young and his team.
dude
True Terrier Fan

Re: on to basketball...huge game tomorrow

Postby terrierbob on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:17 am

dude wrote:The end of football season last night was sad and frustrating to me, for sure. But I'm always excited about the basketball season coming on.

Tomorrow night, the Terriers play at Wisonsin. The game will be shown on ESPN-2. It's a great opportunity, I think, for the basketball program and the college. Good luck to Mike Young and his team.

What time is the game?
terrierbob

Re: on to basketball...huge game tomorrow

Postby terrierbob on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:24 am

dude wrote:The end of football season last night was sad and frustrating to me, for sure. But I'm always excited about the basketball season coming on.

What time is the game?
terrierbob

Postby Rowdy on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:55 am

9:00 PM on ESPN2
Rowdy

Postby ShortHairedDog on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:45 am

Do we know if Gibson will play?
-ShortHairedDog
ShortHairedDog
True Terrier Fan

Postby dude on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:25 pm

I would think Gibson will be ready, but I have no solid knowledge one way or the other.

It's pretty wacky for a team to have three of its top four guards hurt all at once (not sure it's exacty three of our TOP four, but something close). But it seems like Wofford basketball has suffered from such breaks for the last five years.
dude
True Terrier Fan

Postby i77cat on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:51 pm

Your game notes list the probable starters as Whatley, Nixon, Salters, Godzinski, and Dahlman.
i77cat

Postby GoldandBlack on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 pm

i77cat wrote:Your game notes list the probable starters as Whatley, Nixon, Salters, Godzinski, and Dahlman.

Same starting five as last week against Toccoa Falls, with Gibson, Nichols and Estep sitting.

MY is apparently wanting to make sure all three will have a good shot at starting the conference schedule.

It's still a pretty good mix to start-
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
~Will Rogers
GoldandBlack
True Terrier Fan

Return to Men's Basketball