Roster

SoCon Champs - 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

Roster

Postby Rowdy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Our first basketball game is this Friday. Is it too much to ask for an updated 2007/2008 roster and player profile? I loved Danny Morrison when he was at Wofford and the SoCon, but did he have to take Mark Coen with him to Texas?
Rowdy

Re: Roster

Postby terrierbob on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Rowdy wrote:Our first basketball game is this Friday. Is it too much to ask for an updated 2007/2008 roster and player profile? I loved Danny Morrison when he was at Wofford and the SoCon, but did he have to take Mark Coen with him to Texas?

How do we look this year?
terrierbob

Re: Roster

Postby BestOfBreed on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:58 pm

terrierbob wrote:How do we look this year?

I've seen the Terriers picked mostly around 2nd or 3rd in the south division based on their backcourt. It should be a fun year if they can get any rebounding.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby BossTerrier on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:00 am

I heard from a very reliable source this weekend that Shane Nichols is out for the year with a torn Quad he suffered recently in practice. Anyone have news on that rumor?
BossTerrier
2008 SoCon Pickem Co-Champ

Postby BestOfBreed on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 am

BossTerrier wrote:I heard from a very reliable source this weekend that Shane Nichols is out for the year with a torn Quad he suffered recently in practice. Anyone have news on that rumor?

That would be typical if true :(
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby beacon_fan on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:27 am

BossTerrier wrote:I heard from a very reliable source this weekend that Shane Nichols is out for the year with a torn Quad he suffered recently in practice. Anyone have news on that rumor?

I haven't heard anything about how long he will be out. But I did hear that the injury was serious.

and seriously... no roster yet?!?!
beacon_fan

Postby BestOfBreed on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:19 pm

There's a roster in the quick facts link on the men's basketball page.

The only real unforeseen change from last year is Ralph Hegamin transferred out to West Chester University.
BestOfBreed
Site Admin

Postby beacon_fan on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:01 pm

BestOfBreed wrote:There's a roster in the quick facts link on the men's basketball page.

The only real unforeseen change from last year is Ralph Hegamin transferred out to West Chester University.

Anyone know the reason for Hegamin transferring?
beacon_fan

Postby i77cat on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 am

I hope that Shane Nichols heals quickly. I was looking forward to watching a backcourt of Nichols, Gibson, and Salters. I've seen Wofford picked 3rd pretty consistently, but I think it is going to be hard to get past Davidson, GSU, and CofC. I'd love to see Wofford finish second behind Davidson, but 4th looks a little more realistic to me. Especially if Nichols misses the season. Good luck.
i77cat

Postby i77cat on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 am

I was just looking at your roster and I don't see Emilio Lebolo on it. Did he transfer out? I thought he had a chance to be pretty good.
i77cat

Postby beacon_fan on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:56 pm

i77cat wrote:I was just looking at your roster and I don't see Emilio Lebolo on it. Did he transfer out? I thought he had a chance to be pretty good.

I've heard he is still in school, but not playing basketball anymore.
beacon_fan

Return to Men's Basketball