messageboard help

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

messageboard help

Postby dungeonjoe on Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 am

Dear Terrierfans,
I am in need of assistance administering/operating the terrierfans board. Due to increased life circumstances, I find that I am unable to carry this load solo anymore. There are board maintenance I am unable to do on a regular basis that would help us enjoy this place all more.

I am looking for a team of three people to be administrators/moderators with me. If you are interested, please PM me.
"There are things that you value and things that you will fight for. That is what today's all about. We fight for that short-haired dog and that name across your chest." Mike Ayers
dungeonjoe
True Terrier Fan

Re: messageboard help

Postby Ruckus28 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:27 pm

DJ-
My soul is willing but the mind is weak.
I would be happy to help but I know zippo about such matters.
Need some of you younger T-fans to help out.
Ruckus28
True Terrier Fan

Re: messageboard help

Postby youngterrier on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Putting this here so others may know. I mentioned it in the off topic conversations thread:

Neither I or Dungeonjoe (the two admins) have access to the domain settings for the site. I'm pretty sure Best of Breed, the other moderator, has it. He's been MIA for a couple years.

Anyway, this is important because we get bots registering literally by the dozens, if not hundreds daily. It's not a huge deal, I just completely ignore one of my email accounts. The only thing that concerns me is if someone new wants to register and doesn't want to phish the site with information about male enhancement pills from a Saudi prince it's unlikely that I will see the username in my email (we get an email every time someone registers) and thus they will be left out. I don't want that to happen.

If you're reading this after registering an account and have waited days/weeks/months for approval that is why you haven't been approved. If you want to bypass this process either email me at joerjames3 at gmail dot com or DM on twitter @youngterrier1.

And BoB is not MIA, please DM me that way we can resolve the spam issue.
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Return to Women's Basketball