I have a very good feeling......

Southern Conference Champions - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012
FCS Playoffs - 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

I have had this feeling all season and playoffs long, and tomorrow is no different. I have read all the prognosticators, all the media, all the Missouri Valley Hype machine and I simply go back to this........No one has seen how special this team is. You can tell me teams are more athletic, do not have the same academic standards, playing at home, its too cold for southern teams, predict blowouts and what not. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW THE CHARACTER OF OUR TEAM. Give me our kids, give me our staff, give me our journey over every other team in the playoffs. There is not a team that scares me for this team out there. Youngstown might as well be North Dakota State as far as I am concerned, come one come all.

That is not to say that I do not think we cant lose, it is just that this team has earned the right to be extremely confident. 6 straight wins, 4 of which were against top 10-20 defenses. I see where YSU was drilled by 2 FCS teams this season, no one drilled Wofford. We lost by 2 against Samford on the road, in a game we blew, and lost by 3 to #6 Citadel in OT in a game we controlled from whistle to whistle, and then avenged that game in the playoffs. We have yet to see a team OUTPLAY or OUTFIGHT this team all season (FCS). And I do not think that trend stops tomorrow.

We have been written off, under valued, disrespected by the media, fans and posters of other teams. I have heard how athletic this YSU team is, how big their O Line is, how their QB has a big arm, how they dismantled a really good JSU team and I say this.............NONE OF THOSE TEAMS ARE WOFFORD AND THEY SIMPLY DONT KNOW HOW SPECIAL THIS TEAM IS. Give me this group and this staff over any other in the field. I cannot wait for these boys to go compete tomorrow. GO SHOCK THE WORLD BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Send the nation notice......you can send us to the heart of Charleston.....or to the Ice Castle in Youngstown.......THESE DOGS BRING THE FIGHT WITH EM........
Last edited by 19TERRIER19 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19TERRIER19
True Terrier Fan

Re: I have a very good feeling......

Postby drpnut on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Preach it brotha!! Amen and amen!
drpnut
True Terrier Fan

Postby woffordgrad94 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:38 pm

+1...and I bet after we win, a lot of people will be very silent about it. And that silence will be deafening!
woffordgrad94
True Terrier Fan

Postby fgs44 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:18 am

the game will also be shown on Direc TV on channel 790 ----
fgs44
True Terrier Fan

Postby FUBeAR5467 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:57 am

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:28 pm

I have had this feeling all season and playoffs long, and tomorrow is no different. I have read all the prognosticators, all the media, all the Missouri Valley Hype machine and I simply go back to this........No one has seen how special this team is. You can tell me teams are more athletic, do not have the same academic standards, playing at home, its too cold for southern teams, predict blowouts and what not. THEY SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW THE CHARACTER OF OUR TEAM. Give me our kids, give me our staff, give me our journey over every other team in the playoffs. There is not a team that scares me for this team out there. Youngstown might as well be North Dakota State as far as I am concerned, come one come all.

That is not to say that I do not think we cant lose, it is just that this team has earned the right to be extremely confident. 6 straight wins, 4 of which were against top 10-20 defenses. I see where YSU was drilled by 2 FCS teams this season, no one drilled Wofford. We lost by 2 against Samford on the road, in a game we blew, and lost by 3 to #6 Citadel in OT in a game we controlled from whistle to whistle, and then avenged that game in the playoffs. We have yet to see a team OUTPLAY or OUTFIGHT this team all season (FCS). And I do not think that trend stops tomorrow.

We have been written off, under valued, disrespected by the media, fans and posters of other teams. I have heard how athletic this YSU team is, how big their O Line is, how their QB has a big arm, how they dismantled a really good JSU team and I say this.............NONE OF THOSE TEAMS ARE WOFFORD AND THEY SIMPLY DONT KNOW HOW SPECIAL THIS TEAM IS. Give me this group and this staff over any other in the field. I cannot wait for these boys to go compete tomorrow. GO SHOCK THE WORLD BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Send the nation notice......you can send us to the heart of Charleston.....or to the Ice Castle in Youngstown.......THESE DOGS BRING THE FIGHT WITH EM........

Read this and immediately booked a flight from ATL to YNG. I can be there by 2:00 PM. Where's my gold helmet? I'm ready to play!!!
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother.

FUBeAR5467
Junior Terrier

Postby TerrierbobII on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:13 pm

HELL YES 19. Let's BREAK THE ICE!
TerrierbobII
Junior Terrier

Return to Football