Lol. I TOLD YOU!!! All season Long

Southern Conference Champions - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017
FCS Playoffs - 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016, 2017

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Lol. I TOLD YOU!!! All season Long

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:59 pm

I told you these kids were special. They are. GIVE THEM THEIR CREDIT!!!!! No more discussions of years past. TALK ABOUT THE NOW!!!!! This team is unlike any you have ever seen. You haven't seen at team have 2 player that should hVe died or been paralyzed. To play the entire season with the 3rd string QB and be in the elite 8 of football. To win the 2nd round matchup with a true freshman at QB after the "3rd QB" went down.

This team doesn't know how to lose. They just don't. Best team I've seen ever. So much heart, passion, grit and toughness. Love these kids. And it's isn't over. And we should host next week
Last edited by 19TERRIER19 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
19TERRIER19
True Terrier Fan

Re: Hahahaha. I TOLD YOU!!! All season Long

Postby youngterrier on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:19 am

Wofford playoff victories 2007-2012: 3

Wofford playoff victories 2016: 2

We're making up for lost time.

No matter happens saturday, I'm very proud of this football team.
Study hard, Work Hard, Party Hard, Go Terriers!
youngterrier
True Terrier Fan

Re: Lol. I TOLD YOU!!! All season Long

Postby Ruckus on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 am

+1
Kudos T19! You have been preaching it for 2 years. I was a skeptical optimist.
Best Defense we have ever had. Period. End of story.
These guys have taken knockout punches and came back swinging harder each time.
I have seen glimpses of old Wofford football several times this season: TTU, Cid, Chatt. But last 5 weeks have been special. We had to learn to finish it off and make plays. Kids believe in each other and themselves.
Ruckus
True Terrier Fan

Re: Lol. I TOLD YOU!!! All season Long

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Great post Ruck. This group has taken on all challenges. Been hit with haymakers and has never not one time
Not responded. Have we always players our best football, of course not, but have we always competed and left what we had on the field, you are damn right. These kids are tough as nails and are unified, galvanized is a better term through extreme circumstances.........playing with injured and or missing quarterbacks. Players being severely and critically injured, nothin has phased this group. They simply don't blink. I'd never bet against them regardless of whom they play. I expect us to win out. I know it may sound crazy but I haven't heard of a tougher team thatsdealt with what we have, and until I see these kids lose, I believe we can beat every team in front of us.

You think this team berated a sigh of relief over seeing JsU lose, I don't. I don't think they care. Line up the next team, on the road or at home, and whatever group we can send on the field will fight, scrap, and leave it all on the line for the Black and Gold. That is good enough for me. This group has earned my unwavering support and admiration for how they have handled this season. Staff as well. This is sometovmg special that we need to really appreciate what's happening.
19TERRIER19
True Terrier Fan

Return to Football