FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016

Moderators: dungeonjoe, BestOfBreed

Roach & Patterson's Injuries

Postby Terrier NH Dude on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:04 pm

From GoUpstate:
http://www.goupstate.com/sports/2016102 ... ll-program

Great to know they are okay - amazing!!

I appreciate everyone's hospitality during Homecoming weekend.
Terrier NH Dude
True Terrier Fan

Re: Roach & Patterson's Injuries

Postby Buckeyeterrier on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 pm

After Roach's situation was diagnosed and made public, my son (a teammate of and good friend to Michael and John) commented that it makes you realize that there are things in life much more importanr than football. While I know that he likely would have had that perspective because of who he is, I also know that it was reinforced by the coaches and everyone else in the Wofford family. Proud and thankful that Ross made Wofford his home away from SW Ohio, and grateful that John and Michael will be OK, largely thanks to Wofford.
Buckeyeterrier
Terrier Pup

Postby dungeonjoe on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:39 am

Buckeyeterrier wrote:After Roach's situation was diagnosed and made public, my son (a teammate of and good friend to Michael and John) commented that it makes you realize that there are things in life much more important than football. While I know that he likely would have had that perspective because of who he is, I also know that it was reinforced by the coaches and everyone else in the Wofford family. Proud and thankful that Ross made Wofford his home away from SW Ohio, and grateful that John and Michael will be OK, largely thanks to Wofford.

Amen.
"There are things that you value and things that you will fight for. That is what today's all about. We fight for that short-haired dog and that name across your chest." Mike Ayers
dungeonjoe
True Terrier Fan

Postby 19TERRIER19 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:15 pm

I'd like to back up what Mr Demmel has said. As Rj is very close with John and is Michael Roach's roommate, we have really gained some perspective this season as to the deeper understanding at how important life is beyond football.
19TERRIER19
True Terrier Fan

Return to Football