I-AA football coverage

Southern Conference Champions - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017
FCS Playoffs - 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016
FCS Playoff Semifinalists - 2003
FCS Playoff Quarterfinalists- 2016

Moderators: BestOfBreed, dungeonjoe

Postby Josh on Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:14 pm

Yeah I agree. Coulson is a good guy and even though he and I agree and do disagree on some things I will say he does a good job of covering it.

I am not personally turned off by someone saying they are the best, if they are everyone knows it. I don't think you have to say you are but most people seem to put I-AA.org in the background to the Sports Network and I do think Ralph has done more for the national scene in connecting people from all schools than any other media outlet. They do put out a ton of articles each year. I think having AGS was great because it brought people together.

I do think everyone should read the magazine. To be honest, I think everyone should read TSN, I-AA.org, and AGS. The others are pretenders IMO. I-AA.org might not have gotten a mag out on time and I do hate that but at least they did one. I helped with it and I was darn proud of it.

No one media outlet will be liked by everyone but The Sports Network and I-AA.org are both good sources who cover the nation very well.
Josh

Postby gofurman on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:14 am

dungeonjoe wrote:
gofurman wrote:by the way, i met ralph at a game, good guy...told me he liked to see the socon win in general...gets tired of hearing about the a-10...thas' a good man

I understand he is going to the GSU-Furman game in acouple of weeks... should be a good SoCon showcase game.

i met him at fu/hofstra...so he will see us twice :)
go paladins
Socon's winningest program
88' national champions
85' 01' national finalists
gofurman
True Terrier Fan

Previous

Return to Football